Description of Mobile ACS
The mobile viewer for Android Smart Phones and Tablets is a free app that allows users to connect, view, playback, and search Digital Watchdog’s video surveillance solutions anywhere, anytime.
It also allows users to view up to 16 channels simultaneously in live or playback, capture immediate still images, and control PTZ cameras.
New features include live video, search and playback, PTZ control, audio and microphone control, snapshot images and screens’ order reorganization.
Control your entire security system with the single touch of a finger.
• Normal(240/200fps series)
• Advanced(480/400 fps series)
• 960H(480/400 fps series)
Features (limited depending on model):
1. View Live and Playback video
2. Watch 1, 4, 6, 9, 16 camera channels simultaneously, in full screen and wide mode
3. Reorganize the screens’ order for supreme convenience and easy control
4. Search video recordings by date & time with Rewind & Fast-Forward features (on supporting models)
5. Audio Communication with someone on site (on supporting models)
6. Control PTZ cameras and Preset Function (on supporting models)
7. Multiple-Site Management
8. Capture snapshots and store them locally on your Android device
9. Help menu for on-the-go assistance with setup & configuration
10. Fast operation
11. Instantaneous access to Digital Watchdog’s supported DVRs from anywhere in the world using either Wi-Fi or 3G connections.
12. User-friendly, easy to operate
13. Intuitive GUI for easy setup and control
Mobile ACS supports smart phones and tablets running the following Android operating system or higher: Android™ Froyo (Ver 2.2) or higher.